[Tails-dev] Low-hanging fruits session: Saturday, September 21

sajolida at pimienta.org sajolida at pimienta.org
Sat Sep 21 17:29:54 CEST 2013

On 20/09/13 20:22, sajolida at pimienta.org wrote:
>   - safer tordate parameters
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6112
>   - smtube
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5584
>   - check iceweasel search engines update settings and behavior
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5381
>   - NoScript: hide blocked and unsupported elements
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5400
>   - custom plymouth theme
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5948
>   - firewall Jenkins on lizard
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5747
>   - list and test additional options for failsafe mode
>     https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5391

In the end we didn't do any of this. But 4 people participated and here
is what we did:

  - Test new features of keyringer [1] and its Debian package.
    [1] http://keyringer.sarava.org/

  - Come up with a new mockup for the contribute section that
    everyone is happy with:

  - Build an updated package for tails-persistent-setup to prepare the
    printer persistence feature.

  - Talk with carmie about the work on the cat logo for Tails.

  - Review and improve the work on the cold boot attack documentation: